REYKJAVÍK: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– City of Reykjavik, Department of Education and Youth. Executive committee meeting.
– Gardabaer Comprehensive Secondary School. Mathematics class.
– Matís, Food Production, Biotech and Food Security. Executive and administration meeting.
– Red Cross in Iceland. Teenagers asylum seekers’ meeting.
– Reykjavík Energy. Quality and security organization meeting.
– Sports club Fylkir. Cheerleading team, Valkyrjur, training session.
– University of the Arts in Iceland. Laugarnesvegi 91. Consultative meeting with heads of departments.
– University of the Arts in Iceland. Laugarnesvegi 91. Public presentation of the project in the context of Everybody’s Spectacular.
ANTWERPEN: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Argenta. Belgian bank & insurance group. Meeting of the risk committee.
– Kunsthal Extra City. City Council.
– Open School within the framework of Inside Out (a program of OCMW). One of the classes in a tenfold course of communication.
– PROGRESS Lawyers Network Antwerp. Law office. Weekly team meeting.
– Public Maintenance Deurne Zuid, Berchem & Borgerhout. Lunch break.
– Redeemed Christian Church of God. African Pentecostal Church. Sunday service.
MINDE: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Atlético Clube Alcanenense, 3rd division football club. Daily team practice.
– Centro Hospitalar do Médio Tejo. Administration and chief physicians board meeting.
– Escola Secundária de Alcanena. Teacher’s general meeting for school year beginning.
– Escola Secundária Maria Lamas, Torres Novas. High school class.
– União de Freguesias de Malhou, Louriceira e Espinheiro, community council. General assembly.
GENNEVILLIERS: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– CSM-Gennevilliers Rugby. Preparatory meeting for the club’s annual party.
– Cultural centre Aimé Césaire. Sewing workshop.
– Europ Assistance, international insurance company. Meeting of the internal communication team.
– Mosque Ennour. Inter-religious meeting at the mosque’s cultural centre.
– T2G. Public presentation of the project in the context of Le festival (tjcc).
– Town hall of Gennevilliers. Meeting of the Environment Department.
STOCKHOLM: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Bontouch. Company that develops apps. Presentations of on-going projects.
– DCC. A secondary school. Planning day for the teachers.
– Environmental department. Informal staff meeting.
– Hagsätra library. A weekly Swedish language café for newly arrived immigrants.
– Karolinska University Hospital. Meeting of the doctors specialized in gynaecology & childbirth.
– MDT (try-out). Weekly staff meeting.
– POOL. An advertisement company. An after work.
BORDEAUX: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Aquitanis. Public office for accommodation in Bordeaux. Meeting on the site BTP archi.
– EDF. General French electricity company, section of the purchase of the nuclear of the ARAP (Agence Régionale Achat Production) Grand-Ouest. Meeting of the purchase staff.
– La Bellone (try-out in Brussels). Staff meeting.
– InCité. Constructor, social landlord and developer. Budget meeting.
– Many Vigier Equipements. Regional enterprise, specialized in the adaptation of utility vehicles. Planning meeting.
– Town hall of Bordeaux. Meeting of the communication department.
EVERGEM: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Calcutta, a textile company. Monthly staff meeting.
– City Council Evergem. Public hearing.
– Comeet, an intermediary joint venture – together with the 14 municipalities of the region ‘Meetjesland’ – taking care of the regional dimension of its cultural policy. Board of Directors.
– Cultural Board of Evergem. A communal entity looking for cohesion between all of the socio-cultural, amateur arts and heritage associations. General meeting.
– Femma, a women’s organization. One of the ten lessons of the course ‘Arranging flowers all year round’.
– Global Services, a company specialized in supporting end users in the context of change management, mainly in SAP implementations, Office applications and custom software. Staff meeting.
– Maldex, a family company that makes doors and (car)ports. Weekly meeting of the sales team.
– Municipal Elementary School Belzele. Monthly meeting of the direction and teachers of the nursery and primary school.
MARSEILLE: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– AFPA. Training centre. Computer course.
– Ballet National de Marseille. Rehearsal for a dance piece named ‘Le corps du Ballet National de Marseille’.
– EDF/CMCAS. Electricité De France/Caisse Mutuelle Complémentaire d’Action Sociale. Meeting of the management team about the content of the activities, the finances of the activities and the coming projects.
– Olympique Marseille. Evening activity for the players in training.
ATHENS: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– An investment research company. Weekly market review meeting.
– Batala Atenas, drumming group. Weekly rehearsal.
– Choir of the Musical Department of the National Technical University of Athens. Weekly choir rehearsal.
– Greek in the Agora, association for foreigners run by volunteers. Greek class.
– Holargos.bc, basketball team 2nd league. Training.- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Postgraduate class of the Communication and Mass Media department “ Political Communication and New Media”.
– Poetry group. Weekly meeting at the British Council.
– Seascape Group Of Companies, Deck Equipment Supplies & Shipyard Services. Weekly meeting.
– Stone Soup, start up company for online marketing, communication and development. Search Engine Optimization meeting.
– Warply, App Design. Weekly team meeting for all employees.
AMSTERDAM: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Both ENDS. An NGO. Meeting of the directors of different NGOs and Fossilfree NL.
– DIKS car rental. Meeting of the management team.
– Diving club Thalassa. Weekly training.
– Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience. Weekly meeting of the Research Group Sleep & Cognition, where each time a researcher does a presentation.
– Ondernemershuis Crataegus. Club house for entrepreneurs from Amsterdam. Entrepreneurs’ dinner.
– PopUpChurch, an alternative Christian church. PopUpKerk @ white label coffee.
– Sajet Telting & Partners. Tax lawyers. Consultation meeting with another fiscal office.
– Qelp. A provider of multi-channel customer care products for smartphones. QelpTalk, a regular employee meeting.
BERLIN: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– ASA-Program – Engagement Global gGmbH, Service for Development Initiatives. Learning and qualification program, project meeting.
– betterplace.org, donation platform. Organisational meeting.
– Café Anna Blume, culinary and floral specialties. Monthly staff meeting.
– Café Wippe, Berlin support for gay men. Weekly open meeting point and café.
– Craftspersons regular table Kreuzberg. Monthly meeting.
– Deutschlandradio Kultur. Editorial Meeting for the programmes “Gespräch”/”Kompressor”/”Fazit”.
– Eitner Security, security service / protection of property, watchkeeping, construction sites guards. Team meeting.
– Federal Foreign Office, department Culture and Intercultural Dialogue. Team meeting.
– Funk Gruppe, international insurance brokers and risk consultants. Meeting of the customer consultants.
– Goethe-Institut, Visitors Program Department. Team meeting.
– Jazzchoir Blue Wednesday, amateur choir. Weekly rehearsal.
– KHSB, Catholic University for Social Sciences Berlin. Induction session for first year students.
– LFS Financial Systems GmbH, consulting and management company. Argumentation training for international junior managers.
– LKJ, state umbrella association for cultural youth education. Monthly team meeting.
– MSC, Marine Stewardship Council. Lunch for employess of the departments fishing, communication and commercial management.
– Neighbourhood management Kreuzberg, urban development and environment in Kreuzberg. District Council meeting.
– NHU, Neighbourhood Center Urbanstrasse. Project meeting with long-term unemployed people.
– Organiced Kitchen, Bio catering. Staff meeting.
– Otis Elevator Company. Development Centre Meeting.
– Residents Initiative Ernst-Thälmann-Park, association of residents living in the vicinity of Ernst-Thälmann-Park. Co-ordination meeting.
– Saint Elmo’s, communication and marketing agency. Weekly team meeting.
– Saint Mary’s Church. “Celebration of the senses”, evening service with Holy Communion.
– Tango Art 13, tango dance school. Practica, open training for beginners and intermediate level.
– taz, daily newspaper. Daily editorial meeting of the heads of departments.
– Trauma Hospital Berlin. Monday lecture for the entire hospital staff.
– VHS, adult education center. German course level B2.
– Women’s Network Meeting, HAU1 Foyer. Monthly meeting.
CHAMBERY: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Atelier Porraz. Packaging company. Annual review meeting with the whole staff.
– Espace Malraux. Staff meeting.
– Louis et Perino. Architects company. Weekly meeting about current affairs.
– Maison des Adolescents. Open meeting for the whole staff.
– Orchestre des Pays de Savoie. Monthly meeting of the administrative staff.
– Ramus. Carpentry. Quarterly general meeting with the whole staff.
BERN: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Administrative Office for Education Canton Bern, Department of Culture. Board meeting.
– BEKB Region Bern, Berner Kantonalbank. Board meeting of different departments.
– Bern University of Applied Sciences, Department of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences. Meeting of the communication department.
– BFH, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Health department. Board meeting.
– Der Bund, daily newspaper. Editorial staff meeting about the layout of the newspaper’s front cover.
– DOK, Bern’s umbrella association for social work with children. Meeting of social workers from different institutions.
– Inselspital, University Hospital. Weekly meeting of the PR and communication department.
– Rotary Club. Weekly lunch meeting.
– Salsadancers, salsa dance school. Salsa Cubana for beginners.
– Schlachthaus, Biennale Bern. Team meeting.
– Women’s choir of the cultural centre Reitschule. Weekly rehearsal.
TALLINN: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– August DanceFestival. Team and volunteers meeting at Kanuti Gildi SAAL.
– BDA Consulting, project management and consultancy company. Weekly team meeting of the whole staff to discuss current projects.
– Estonian Parliament. Meeting of the social democratic party’s ministers and chancellors.- Estonian Public Broadcasting. Weekly meeting of the radio programs board and the chief editors.
– KAFO, coffee enterprise. Weekly team meeting of the sales department.
– RSA Estonia, General Insurance Company, part of the multinational Insurance Group. Management and key stakeholders meeting.
– Swedbank. Bi-weekly meeting of the private banking department.
– Toggl, time-tracking software development. Weekly informal ‘kitchen talk’ of the team.
– Viimsi Cinema. Cinema team and workers meeting.
DARMSTADT: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Committee on Culture. Informal meeting.
– Concert choir. Last rehearsal without the orchestra before the upcoming Stockhausen concert.
– Darmstadt Marketing. City, Tourism and Event management. Meeting about Barrier Free Events in the city.
– Eumetsat (European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites), intergovernmental organisation supplying weather and climate related satellite data, images and products. Monthly meeting of the human resource department.
– HEAG mobilo, public transport company in South Hesse. Bi-weekly meeting of the company’s direction.
– KAO. A chemical and cosmetics company, European headquarters. Kick-off meeting of the Research and Development department (chemical research and marketing) concerning the topic permanent wave.
– Palaterra. Public meeting around the topic of gardening and Palaterra technology.
– Planquadrat. Architects and city planners. Monday meeting for presentation of and discussion about current projects.
– Rotary Club. Regular meeting for dinner, followed by a speech.
SANTARCANGELO: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Associazione micologica. Association of mushroom collectors. Board meeting to discuss the future activities of the association.
– Boxing club Santarcangelo. Weekly training starting with a run through the city.
– City Council. The new-elected Mayor convenes the first Town Council of the new City Administration of Santarcangelo.
– Convento Frati Cappuccini. Moment of prayer and encounter of the Novices with the Friars of the Convent.
– Coro Magnificat, a choir. Rehearsals before Mass.
– JUST cosmetics. Product presentation and demonstration in a private home.
– Lions Club. Summer party and ceremony of handover (investiture of the new President).
– Maggioli Editore, publishing company. Internal business meeting on the results of the previous months’ sales.
– Polizia. Monthly meeting of the traffic department.
– Santarcangelo •14 Festival Internazionale del Teatro, festival canteen. Meeting after lunch for the office staff of the festival.
– Studio Battistini, housing association. Yearly meeting of appartment owners.
PARIS: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Caisse des Dépôts. Breakfast meeting combining the departments of Finance and Strategy of the Caisse des Dépôts
– CDC Climat. Weekly management meeting of CDC Climat – a 100%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts dedicated to furthering the energy and environmental transition.
– HLM. Team building meeting.
– Espace 19. Meeting for knowledge exchange.
– Fnas. Weekly team meeting on current issues.
– La Villette. Board meeting.
– Parti de Gauche. General meeting of the 20th district of the Parti de Gauche.
GOTHENBURG: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Bokmässan, Gothenburg’s annual book fair. Celebration meeting for the staff, on the occasion of the upcoming publication of this year’s seminar program.
– CBG, a translation agency. Weekly informal meeting for all employees.
– Eskulapius, an association for apartment owners. Monthly meeting.
– Ferrum architects. Weekly informal meeting.
– Gärde Wesslau, a lawyer’s office specialized in Swedish and international commercial law. Weekly team meeting for all employees.
– Göteborgs Dans & Teater Festival. Staff meeting for the volonteers.
– Göteborg & Co, a destination development agency for Göteborg as a tourist, meeting and event destination. Meeting of the leading team
– Intermezzon, a company for performance management, change management and practical competence development offering e-learning, e-simulation and classroom training. Weekly “inspiration time” meeting.
– Lundalogik, IT company and one of the largest providers of Custormer Relationship Management in the Nordic Region. Weekly informal meeting for all employees.
– Steget Vidare, HBV Donau. A home welcoming children with a residence permit, coming to Sweden on their own. Staff meeting.
– Volvo AB, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. Farewell celebration for a member of the invoice & cost control department.
KORTRIJK: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– ACV South-West Flanders. Political debate leading up to the elections.
– Intercommunale Leiedal. Board of Directors.
– Rotary Groeninge. Statutory assembly with the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Rotary club Groeninge.
– The Police. Daily briefing of the intervention team, late service.
– Voka. Speaker’s Corner. Six-weekly meeting where a number of Voka employees introduce a new project or idea to their fellow colleagues.
VIENNA: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Austrian Parliament. Weekly meeting of the European Relationships Department.
– Best in Training, language school. German class.
– Boehringer Ingelheim, pharmaceutic research and production company. Weekly meeting of the laboratory’s unit of quality control.
– brut im Künstlerhaus. Weekly meeting of the brut staff.
– Caritas’ Haus Daria, home and assistance for people who seek asylum. Weekly staff meeting.
– ERSTE Group. Quarterly networking event for ERSTE Group’s “Innovation Lab” and employees of different departments.
– ERSTE Stiftung, main shareholder of Erste Group, savings bank foundation for projects in culture and social development. Biweekly ‘jour fixe’ of the foundation’s staff.
– Gebietsbetreuung Stadterneuerung, public service for “soft development” of Vienna’s city districts. Meeting of the “artists network” group.
– Haus Rossau, home for elderly people. Before a mandolin concert for the residents and the staff.
– MSC, Mediterranean Shipping Company, agency engaged in worldwide container transport. Biweekly meeting of the management department.
– Prison Josefstadt. Informal meeting of the prison board.
– The Gap, magazine for pop culture and music.Weekly meeting of the editorial department.
– Umweltdachverband, umbrella association for environment, nature and sustainable development. Biweekly meeting of the direction and management department.
– VinziRast, shared house for students and former homeless people. Monthly meeting of the residents and the executive team.
ROESELARE: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Dominiek Savio. Special Needs Secondary Education. Evaluation of the students.
– Fire brigade Roeselare. Training for firemen, concerning traffic accidents with jammed people.
– OCMW. Service center Ten Elsberghe. Meeting on the reform of the rehabilitation center.
– Roularta Media Group. A key player in Belgium in the publishing and printing of news and niche magazines, of newspapers and publicity. Board meeting.
– Soubry. Weekly Operations & Planning meeting.
LISBON: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Academia de Música de Santa Cecília. Teachers reunion to discuss grades for the students.
– Canal Q. A television channel. Editorial meeting.
– Centro de Acolhimento para os Refugiados. A non-governmental refugee organization. Team meeting to analyse the 2013 activities and to prepare the New Year’s party.
– Coro Gulbenkian. A choir. Rehearsal of Bach’s Weihnachtsoratorium.
– Faber. A product/venture development company that explores opportunities to build, launch and scale early stage digital businesses.
– Fundação do Gil. Organization that helps children to go back home after being hospitalized for a long time. Weekly team meeting.
– Goethe-Institut. The Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institution operational worldwide. Farewell party for the director.
– Hospital Santa Maria. A clinic session for the Medicine Service ID.
– Hotel Lutécia. Employees meeting to organize the Christmas dinner for the staff.
– Lisbon City Council. Presentation of the new mandate for culture 2013-2017.
– Maria Matos Teatro Municipal. General co-ordination meeting.
– Moinho da Juventude. A community project formed by the local inhabitants to help and work with the Cape Verdian community. Weekly intergenerational project that unites people from different ages.
– Nova School of Business & Economics. Seminar of research group – phd students.
– Social Work Irmãs Oblatas Santíssimo Redentor. A religious congregation that has the objective to follow women in a context of prostitution or sexual traffic, to promote justice and develop a process of dignity of women.
– Vodafone. Telephone company. Meeting of the staff of the OSS group Portugal.
GENT: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– ABVV East Flanders, meeting of the judges of the Labor Court.
– ACV, Christian union. Propagandists Meeting.
– Amsab Institute of Social History, the Heritage Centre for social, humanitarian and ecological committed movements. Team meeting.
– Arteveldehogeschool, faculty of Business Management. Biweekly meeting of the core team.
– Bostoen. Building Company. Monthly meeting of the Strategy Group 2.
– CY Sales & Marketing. Weekly evaluation meeting with the call agents.
– De Sloep. Group session on educational support for Turkish mothers.
– GE Industrial Solutions. Weekly staff meeting.
– Ghent University, Faculty of Physics and Astronomy. Mechanics class.
– IKEA. Three-day training for the Sales, Logistics & Communication managers.
– Intercultureel Netwerk Gent. Monthly Staff Meeting.
– Lodge De Ruwe Kassei. Weekly session.
– Psychiatrisch Centrum Dr. Guislain. Department De Klip. ‘De Zotte Morgen’: meeting of the residents with some of the staff members to discuss the practical issues of the next day.
– Sint-Michielsgilde. Annual meeting of the members of the Board.
– Vooruit, bar & catering team. Periodical meeting.
– Vtax, a taxi company. Changing of the drivers’ day shift by the night shift.
ROTTERDAM: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Gemeente Rotterdam. Meeting of the Executive Board and the municipal secretary.
– Grannys Finest. Knitting class for seniors under the guidance of a fashion designer.
– Hogeschool InHolland. Consultation of the Board of Examiners of the Media & Entertainment Management section.
– Kooijman Lambert Notaries. Daily morning meeting.
– Leeszaal Rotterdam West. Breakfast for freelancers.
– Pauluskerk. Kerkcafé. At this meeting, a team is discussing recent events with regard to Bible stories.
– Rotterdam Running Ambassadors. Meeting after weekly training session.
– Rotterdamse Schouwburg, opening Festival De Keuze.
– Unique Interim. Consultants and Managers work meeting.
– Wi Masanga. Neighbourhood activity of the Surinamese community in Rotterdam.
LEUVEN: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Acerta, a service provider for entrepreneurs, specialized in HR advice and social administration. Meeting of the Change Management consultants.
– ALMA, restaurant for students and employees of the University of Leuven. Management meeting.
– Cinema Zed, before the movie ‘Lars and the real girl’ starts.
– de Ark, primary school. This school year’s first meeting of the parents’ council.
– De Warande, a cultural centre located in Turnhout. Guided tour in STUK for the logistic and technical staff.
– European Parliament, Socialists & Democrats (S&D). Meeting of the work group Transport, about the 4th European Rail Package.
– Filipiniana-Europa vzw, multicultural associaton for Philippine women and other nationalities. Meeting to prepare the Dinner-Costume Party to celebrate their 15 years birthday.
– Imec, a research institute for nano-electronics and nano-technology. Team meeting external communication.
– Landelijke Gilden, organization that organizes social-cultural activities for people living in the countryside. Team meeting ‘Planning and Education’.
– Leuven: the Mayor and the Board of Aldermen in the city of Leuven. Weekly meeting.
– Museum M, museum for classical and contemporary art. Training for the staff about ‘working with volunteers’.
– Prison Leuven. Training for the guards.
– Vormingplus, socio-cultural centre for adult education. Meeting of the education team.
HELSINKI: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– Bore, shipping company. Meeting between Bore’s responsible for communication and HR, and an external team of web designers.
– CGI, local and global end-to-end IT and business process services. One of the weekly team meetings.
– Helsinki University Central Hospital Emergency department, medical staff-meeting following the night shift.
– Institut Français. Weekly meeting of the administration team.
– ISS (International Service Solutions), a global provider of facility services. Monthly staff-meeting of the cleaning team of Kiasma.
– Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art.
– Kinapori Service Centre for elderly people. Weekly meeting of Kinapori’s social and health instructors.
– Minerva Foundation Institute for medical research in biomedicine. Weekly meeting including scientific lecture for laboratory researchers.
– Ministry of Social Affairs and Health. PR-department meeting.
– Stockmann Department Store. Morning meeting for the store’s salespersons.
– Tsto, a design agency serving in fields of graphic design, art direction and consultancy in both digital and printed media. Weekly team meeting between the designers.
BRUSSELS: Lecture For Every One was hosted by:
– African Joys, a gospel choir, weekly rehearsal in church.
– ASCO Industries, a hightech company active in the aerospace industry, works council (union & management).
– BECI, Brussels Enterprises Commerce and Industry (represents and supports the interests of businesses in Brussels in their dealings with local, federal and international authorities), executive committee.
– BNP Paribas. Conversation table.
– Café Marché, a music orchestra, rehearsal.
– Le Cercle Gaulois, a gentlemen’s club, during a lunch debate on urbanism.
– COMOPSAIR, Belgian Defense. Division Commanders Meeting.
– Conservatoire Royale, a French theatre school. Bachelor class physical theatre. (try-out)
– Davidsfonds, a Flemish cultural association, regional administration meeting.
– Euroclear, Central Securities Depository of Belgium, HR management meeting.
– European School of Administration.
– European School for Podologie. Bachelor class English. (try-out)
– Feza, a French course for immigrant women.
– Flemish Government, the Work and Social Economy department, staff meeting.
– Foyer, an integration centre in Molenbeek, wood workshop.
– German Embassy, staff meeting.
– HOBO. A football club for people in precarious living situations.
– Huis van het Nederlands, Dutch language house of Brussels, staff reunion.
– IBM, a multinational technology and consulting corporation that manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, team meeting of the Client Unit.
– Ixelles, commune. Prevention department. A council meeting.
– KBC, a Belgian bank, HR staff members and juridical advisors meeting.
– Lhiving. Discussion group for deprived people with a chronical disease. (try-out)
– Lydian, a Belgian business law firm, meeting of lawyers working in the Employment department.
– Metro, a free daily newspaper, French editors meeting.
– Molenbeek, City Council. Monthly public hearing.
– Natagora, a nature protection organization, meeting Communication department.
– NEOS Wommelgem. A group of active seniors on a guided tour on the Tour et Taxis site, organized by Korei vzw.
– Nestlé, European Affairs meeting (smallest meeting: 5 people).
– NMBS/SNCB Holding, Belgian Railways. Factory Meeting in the ICT department ICTRA.
– RTD Chorale, choir of people working for different European Institutions in Brussels.
– RVA/ONEM, National Employment Office, meeting of Top 6 and the Organisational Development department.
– RVP/ONP. National Pensions Office, direction committee.
– Saint Jacques, district assembly. Monthly meeting of traders and residents of the District Saint Jacques.
– Securex, international company in the social administration and human resources field, staff committee.
– SeGEC, an umbrella organization for the catholic schools in the French community, internal meeting.
– Sint Rochus Church, at Sunday mass, right after communion (some parts of LFEO will be translated into Lingala by the priest).
– Syntra. An evening course for electricians.
– The Dominican, a 4star luxury hotel, sales meeting.
– Total. Meeting of the External and Professional Communication department.
– Umicore, a global materials technology group, executive committee.
– Union des juifs progressistes, a Belgian-jewish organisation, internal meeting.
– Volvo Trucks, staff meeting.
– VOKA comité Brussels, a Flemish employers organization, during a guided Art Deco and Art Nouveau tour through the city of Brussels, organized by Bruksel Binnenste Buiten.
– VRT, Flemish public radio and TV, chief editors meeting.
In April, we organized TRY-OUTS in GENT. Lecture For Every One was then hosted by:
– IP Hills. Seminar on ‘Cycling Economy’.
– KISP cvo, centre for adult education. Evening sewing class.
– Lions Club, service club. Dinner-debate.
– Sint-Lievenscollege, secondary school. Works council.
– University of Gent. Bachelor class in Dutch Language.